Request City Services with MYLA311

By using the MyLA311 phone app or by visiting you can:

  • Schedule pickup for bulky items
  • Report sidewalk problem/request sidewalk repair
  • Report graffiti
  • Report dead animals
  • Request support and services for homeless encampments
  • Report illegal dumping
  • Report potholes/request small asphalt repair
  • Request parking support/report abandoned vehicles