- This event has passed.
Media Park Revitalization Community Workshop #1
February 4, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The City of Culver City, in partnership with the City of Los Angeles, invites you to participate in a virtual community workshop to discuss the revitalization of Media Park, which is located at the corner of Culver and Venice Boulevards.
During the workshop attendees will discuss how Media Park can be utilized by a broad range of age groups and users, potential amenities and infrastructure needs among other things. Outcomes from workshop and stakeholder input will be memorialized in a conceptual plan prepared by landscape architects at SWA.
Outcomes could include:
- Bike hub and bike share facilities;
- Children’s tot lot/play area;
- Tea house/coffee concessions and restroom facilities;
- Arts related programming/performance space;
- Above-ground decking to protect existing tree roots and promote sustainability,
- Solar power and micro grids;
- Infrastructure to expand the park area to potentially accommodate Farmer’s Market and other special events.
The workshop will occur on Thursday, February 4th at 6:30 PM via Zoom. Registration is required to attend the meeting. For additional information or questions regarding this project, please contact Elaine Gerety Warner at (310) 253 – 5777 or via email at email@example.com.