Openings for Palms NC Area A and Area D Representatives

Do you want to help Palms be the best Palms it can be?  Join the Council as a Representative of Area A or Area D.  You must be at least 18 years old and live in the respective area.  See the Area Map to learn which area you live in and then apply by sending a resume and cover letter to and